Monday, October 10, 2011

Today started off early (thank you Avery for deciding that 4:30am was a great time to wake up and play). Thank goodness for a visit from Kara and Jamie (and a pumpkin spice latte) to help jump start my day.What a sweet family, I do not know what I would do without all the fantastic EA families I have met. Avery has been feeling so much better but it does not look like her formula is going anywhere, it just keeps backing up into the bag. She will have a gastric emptying study done on Wed. and that should help determine what type of surgery she will have done. Very sad that she needs yet ANOTHER surgery but hopeful that this will solve her problems and can get us closer to home. Not looking forward to spending another surgery day alone and having to move all my stuff from the 10th floor to the ICU, I really wish they would just reserve this room for us, we have been here long enough. Prayers that this upcoming study will give the surgeon the info he needs to move forward and that they schedule something soon so Avery can start getting well enough to go home.

No comments: