Friday, July 29, 2011

Working on somethings for Girl's Beach Weekend! I am so excited I can barely stand it. Next weekend I will be spending time with my six best friends. We have been friends since 7th grade, I love them more than anything. Sadly, I have just realized we do not have one picture of all of us together until college. Back in the day, I supposed someone always had to hold the disposable camera!  Here is one of the few that I have of all of us.

This upcoming beach trip is to celebrate our 30th birthdays. I can NOT believe that we are that old. Time flies. I have been working on a special game for us to play and it has taken me down memory lane for sure. The 80's and 90's were such a fun time for me. Do you remember any of these items?????!!

My favorite game in "computer lab"

who did not love Oregon Trail?????!! 

The best candy ever.

Most needed school supply

Best book series
One of the loudest, greatest games. I think I am going to have to buy this one for Aiden for Christmas:
And this was great in the summer when you needed something cold to help beat the heat

Hopefully Kevin will be off on Saturday and we can have a "real" weekend. Maybe we can get up early on Saturday and Sunday morning and spend some time outside before the heat gets unbearable. Now I am going to get back to working on the girls weekend stuff. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments: