Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Today I will tackle this mountain of laundry in my bedroom. I will tackle this mountain of laundry in my bedroom. Maybe if I say it enough I will actually do it. How is it that it seems having one more child makes ten times more laundry??!! It actually feels pretty good outside right now so I think Ave and I will go sit on the back porch swing for awhile. Then laundry. Maybe. Aiden loved the homemade bath tub paint that we made the other day.





Last night it was hot and it rained (poured). I tried to get Aiden to put on his rainboots and go splash in some puddles but as soon as we got outside it thundered and that was the end of that for him. I could barely get him to stay out long enough to snap a picture of us in our boots. We headed inside and I decided we would have some fun drawing on each other with markers.


And Avery got extra snuggle time with Kevin. Sho looked so pretty in her new dress (thank you Gigi).




No comments: