Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MAY 16

My Dad came to visit in Boston on Friday. I originally had grand plans of us hanging out with Avery, strolling her around the hospital. Instead we spend time just gazing at her "sleeping". She is stable right now. They took her down to put in a GJ tube so that she could eat while sedated since her liver and gall bladder probably could not take being on the PN and lipids for the next 2 weeks. I flew home today so I could spend sometime with Aiden. This is going to be the longest and shortest 2 weeks.


MAY 17

Another quiet and stable day for Miss Avery. They were able to
go down on her vent settings a little and they started feeding her
again and she seems to be tolerating that well. Thats really about
all for today. Still looking at keeping her sedated the whole two
weeks.

Have had lots of fun with Aiden today. Everytime I leave and
come back he seems so much more grown up.


No comments: